Sunday, March 7, 2021

Comfort food to the max

Mark loves this meal... he often requests it and eats 2 big servings. He never wants me to cook it when company is over because he won't get as much. This past weekend, I cooked it for our friends that helped us move... it got rave reviews.

Chicken and Dumplings
1 1/2 cup milk
1 cup frozen carrots and peas
1 can cream of chicken soup with herbs
2 cups chicken, cooked (I boil 3 chicken breasts), and cubed
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp Jamaican hot sauce

Combine all ingredients in a large skillet or sauce pan and bring to boil. Reduce heat, allow to simmer.

Mix:
1/3 cup milk
1 cup bisquick

Drop by spoonfuls into the simmering mixture. Cook uncovered 10 minutes, sprinkle with paprika, then cover and cook 10 minutes.
Drop

1 comment:

  1. I was there for this Delicious and Hearty Meal...It Was Wonderful.... cant wait to try to make it myself

    ReplyDelete